Univar has a diverse range of career opportunities in our Canadian locations.
Why work at Univar?
Univar has a diverse range of career opportunities in our Canadian locations. Univar teams include:
• Branch Managers
• Chemists and Technicians
• Customer Service Personnel
• Environmental and Regulatory Managers
• Field and Inside Sales Professionals
• Finance and Accounting
• Human Resources Professionals
• Information Technology Professionals
• Logistics Professionals
• Market and Product Managers
• Warehouse Personnel
We respect and value our employees, and are committed to supporting personal and professional development in a safe and healthy work environment.
Univar offers attractive salary and benefits packages. We operate training and development programs at every level of the company to provide our employees with the skills and knowledge needed to perform their current work, and to offer opportunities for advancement.
Univar employees have diverse backgrounds in education, experience and careers. Univar is committed to fair employment practices for all employees, regardless of race, color, nationality, religion, gender, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.
• Communications Specialist
• Warehouse Operator / Driver (seasonal)
• Warehouse Driver (seasonal)
• Technical Services Specialist
• Shipping / Receiving Manager
Fort St. John, BC
• Sales Manager
Grande Prairie, AB
• Account Manager
• Pricing Administrator - 16 Month Contract
• Sales Assistant/Analyst
• Supply Planner
• Technical Development Specialist
• Account Manager (Outside Sales)
• Customer Service Specialist
• Account Manager, Mining
• Credit & A/R Manager
• Inside Sales Representative
• Plant Manager
• Warehouse Operator
• Production Operator
• Maintenance Supervisor